Bifrost Rainbow Stitch Marker Set with Necklace Option
A rainbow stitch marker set to help you sort your stitches.
- Features seven stone stitch markers
- Made of hammered, antiqued copper which has been annealled, filed, sanded and polished
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper
- Choose the necklace option to wear them when you aren't using them
- With the necklace option, the keeper will hang from a 30" length of copper plated iron chain
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- Jewellery for your knitting
- A decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life
In the last photo you can see Janel Rohrig of @frumpyknits wearing her stitch marker necklace.
The seven stones are chosen to correspond the the chakras-- Garnet for the base chakra, carnelian for the creative centre or second chakra, pale agate for the solar plexus, moss agate for the heart chakra, lapis lazuli for the throat chakra, amethyst for the third eye and clear quartz for the crown chakra.
I designed these stitch marker sets because I love to knit sweaters in the round from the top down. You don't need a pattern, just a bit of maths. If you haven't tried it, give it a go! You'll never look back!
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"Really pretty and I get many compliments on it! My knitting friends think it's totally cool!" --Jean A., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.