Ran's Spirals Earrings
- Czech glass nautilus beads with a rustic Picasso finish
- Paired with a brass crescent and orb
- The brass is bright and deep, like old gold
- Flattering and easy to wear
- They hang from brass lever back ear wires and measure 2" or 5cm long
- You can also choose hypoallergenic niobium ear wires in an antique brass tone from the drop down menu
Named for the Norse keeper of the drowned, the goddess Ran, and her spinning maelstroms.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.